I never thought to breastfeed my baby exclusively. During the first trimester of my pregnancy, I did surfing a lot. Searching for parenting tips & secrets. Coincidently, I met ‘Ratuhati’. There, mommies sharing a lot of interesting experience, parenting tips, interests etc.
There we met virtually, become close to each other even we never met! I did posted a thread.. “Breastfeed secara exclusive”, I got great responds for the mommies esp Ummi, she encouraged me a lot on BF exclusively (thanks Ummi-Jasamu dikenang). Then I started to learn, gaining info about BF. It’s started from a strong ‘niat murni’ or ‘nawaitu’ and Alhamdulillah, every steps became easier. I’m thinking to buy my first breast pump; luckily there had J card sales at Bukit Tinggi. I grabbed it with RM87.90. It’s Pureen-battery operated. Before, I ‘m thinking to buy Avent, wow..Mahalnyeeeeee. Only one set left on the rack and it’s RM1800. Unaffordable!!!(Adoi..mak ni student aje mane la mampu).
To realize my ‘Niat’.. I’d a great challenge! After delivered, my breast didn’t show any sign that it ‘contain’ milk (hehehe). In ward, a mommy in front me had ‘demam bengkak susu’. While, me..didn’t produce any milk (I guess..actually Not!-produce sikit2 aje kot). Jelesnye tgk that mommy. On the 2nd day, Aisyah-my baby.. continuously crying-nak nenen actually, she grabbed my nipple, sucking, but poor my little baby..my milk didn’t flow out. One whole day she crying-she was starving I guess! That night after discharged, my mother in law gave her ‘susu formula’.. and of course she did love it- coz she was starving. Only God know how’s my feeling. Sedih nye yg amat sgt!! What can I do at that moment is..juz staring while my heart crying. “waa..bg anakku susu lembu!!!”. They don’t know how strong my ‘nawaitu’ to BF my baby. No body supports me! Then I told myself, I’ve to be stronger. Defend my ‘niat’ strongly, and Alhamdulillah, my mom support me a lots…then my husband…
to be cont..byk lagi dugaan utk BF exclusively ni..huhu..semoga sumenye dpt dilalui dgn tabah..aminnn..
No comments:
Post a Comment