Salam
Today is a very special day...it is kinda double celebrations. Both FIL & my dear hubby are sharing their birthdate. I think my FIL is 59 years old (agaknya la) & my dearest just stepped out from his 20's...
We are going to have a small celebration on this coming Saturday & of course I'll might think about something special...a super duper delicious decorative cake maybe??haha...just wait & see ya..
Well...just typical wish for both of my men...
May Allah bless you...good health..long lasting happiness...aminnn...
We are going to have a small celebration on this coming Saturday & of course I'll might think about something special...a super duper delicious decorative cake maybe??haha...just wait & see ya..
Well...just typical wish for both of my men...
May Allah bless you...good health..long lasting happiness...aminnn...
4 comments:
hepi2 bday ya...
wat kek sedap2 tau!!
hah?
super duper delicious cake????
tak buat party jemput2 orang ke?
hahahaha....
btw, happy birthday en ustaz... :D
hpy bday hpy bday, mesti della punya surprise best sbb pandai wat kek kan.. :)
ahaks..tenkiu sume for the wishes..tu aaa tgh pikir2 nak buat projek apa weekend ni..kita tungguu
Post a Comment